Sunday 17 June 2012

It's been a while!

It's been forever since my last post. I've been super busy with everything and really just haven't had the time to write on here! I'll be doing more updates with projects that I've completed over the last few months.

Spring has sprung and it's nearly summer. It's been great seeing all of the perennials coming up in our garden that I didn't know were there (we bought our house in November, so there was no sign of them.)

 The crab apple tree in our backyard had beautiful pink blossoms. They only lasted a few weeks though.


 Some pretty tulips bloomed in our front flower beds.

One of the hanging baskets I bought in mid-May. They are still going strong.
The veggies I planted from seed were a complete failure, so I resorted to buying some that were already started. They're doing much better!

Lola got a haircut for the summer. She is much cooler now!

No comments:

Post a Comment