Sunday 1 April 2012

My Current Project List

I'm the type of person that needs to have multiple projects on the go at once and I go from one to the other, eventually finishing them all. I have quite a few big projects on my list right now and I'm slowly making progress on them. These are the things I'm working on right now or will be starting soon.


  • Reupholstering and painting the chair that was given to me.
  • Painting the front and garage doors.
  • Framing our other bathroom mirror.
  • Installing posts for a clothesline.
  • Creating raised garden beds for our back yard.
  • Putting up new pictures around the house.
I'm sure I have more to do that I can't think of right now, but there's nothing wrong with being busy! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment