Wednesday 28 March 2012

My New Chair

As I mentioned before, I have some pretty great people in my life who are constantly finding great pieces of furniture and things for our house, or giving us furniture that they're no longer using.

One of my work colleagues recently gave me a great chair that he no longer had room for it due to the eminent arrival of their newborn baby. 


 Beautiful floral carvings on the seat base and back.


I plan on painting the frame a bright colour (maybe purple) and reupholstering the cushions. I also need to add webbing to the seat for support as it has nothing at the moment and the seat cushion is sinking in slightly. I'm probably going to wait until the weather is nicer outside and paint it out there. Another project to add to my ever growing list!

No comments:

Post a Comment