Sunday 29 January 2012

Before and After - Dining Room

The dining room was pretty much a blank canvas when we moved into the house. The walls were the colour of a paper bag (much darker than the pictures show, and there wasn't even a chandelier hanging.

Here are some of the before and after pictures:

 Dining room before

Dining room before

 Dining room after. 
I think I posted this picture in a previous post, but it shows the whole dining room well. The table and chairs were given to us by my Aunt.

 View from the other side showing my frame and mirror collage.

 Sideboard (bookshelf) from Ikea and rocking chair passed down from my Mom and Dad.

This one shows our new chandelier well.

Eventually, we might get a different table and chair set that seats more people, but this one works well for us at the moment. It's from Ikea many years ago and is actually 100% solid wood. That's very rare for Ikea now!

No comments:

Post a Comment